Strategically situated on the county line between King and Snohomish, our super-location puts you in the driver’s seat! Live mere minutes from Seattle, Edmonds, Everett or the Bothell/Woodinville corridor.
Enjoy the beauty of the Edmonds waterfront and access to the Olympics on one side. Be a short jaunt to hiking, camping and fishing in the gorgeous Cascades on the other side.
Shop downtown Seattle, Edmonds, Northgate or Alderwood Mall.
Dining options abound with literally hundreds of restaurants in every direction.
And soon, be a short hop or two to LINK light rail stops, ready to whisk you north to Everett or south to Northgate, the University of Washington, Downtown Seattle or Sea-Tac Airport.
Enjoy the incredible convenience of Seattle’s Ballinger neighborhood. It is simply an amazing place to live!
- Bike Friendly with bike racks and storage
- Community Lounge
- Fitness room
- 1,600 sq. ft. fully furnished Roof Deck
- Outdoor kitchen
- Convenient North Seattle Neighborhood
- Off-leash Bark Park
- Near Ballinger shopping area
- Quick access to I-5
- Close to 15th NE for bicycle commuting into the city or U-District
- Near Lake Ballinger and 9-hole golf course
- Planned light rail stations to the north at 236th and to the south at 185th
Walk Score 73 — “Very Walkable”
Layouts Designed for the Good Life
Swipe through our floor plans to find your new home!